??

I have it from the application authors that changes and developments are
afoot. I guess your choice depends a lot on the nature of your research. But
I have been using the full release version of HyperRESEARCH v203 for a month
or so and I find it a delight to use. I used NUD*IST for a couple of years
and I have ditched it in favour of HR. The sheer pleasure of the interface
and its easy access to the coding and the text (or pictures, video clips,
tape recordings, etc) is not to be underestimated. I would rather have HR
with its few limitations and with the promise of better updates to come than
any other application with a heavy learning curve and an ugly interface. So
I guess I'm saying it is definitely a matter of finding something you enjoy
- they ALL do the job adequately enough.

Cheers and all the best.

Patrick