  From: Paul Enthoven
  To: Physio
  Sent: 11 July 2000 17:03
  Subject: follow up questionnaires

  Dear List

  We are interested in following patients who seek help in primary health care because of back pain problems. Which instrument is best to follow changes in disability over time for this kind of patients?

  Thank you for your reaction

  Paul Enthoven
  Department of Neuroscience and Locomotion: Div of  Physiotherapy,
  Faculty of Health Sciences, Linköpings Universitet
  SE-581 85 Linköping
  tel +46 13 221792
  fax +46 13 221706