Hello ox-users,

IŽve been worked with three databases, one to get data and organizate some informations in a table and the next two to generate a graphic. To generate the graphics I used the libxyz Writen by Charles Bos wich generate commands to the use in the gnuplot wich produces graphics with any format as we want. The problem is that IŽd like to generate a report where IŽd have several pages with the same format like a table at top and the graphic below the table.
Would you think that using Ox I could solve this problem?
What sugestions do you have?

Please any information would help-me a lot!
Thanks for all!
Gilberto S. Matos.