-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Dear all

Bournemouth Libraries are looking to establish core
collections of Modern European Languages aimed at
adult learners of the language. We currently
have two - French and Portuguese and are about to
start work on the third - Spanish. The collections are
a mix of language learning materials, videos and
literature. Eventually we plan to incorporate
periodicals.

We have identified suppliers but are having trouble
locating sources of selection advice or help on
promoting the collections.We have contacted the LA but
they were unable to identify a group with interests in
this area. I'd be grateful if anyone with experience
in this area could offer advice in any shape or form -
be it addresses or accounts of their own experiences.
Please address e-mails to me personally and I will
summarise for the list if required.

 Many thanks
 Tanya Butchers
 Community Librarian