This message is to follow up on Martin Dawes's request for suggestions on
the how/what/why/where and when of a Conference for Teachers and
Developers of EBHC sometime in March 2001.

List members may recall this being mooted in May this year.  Martin has
assembled all of the responses he received and I have slapped them onto a
web site:

http://cebm.jr2.ox.ac.uk/conference/

It was suggested that we use an electronic Delphi technique of sorts (i.e.
you've got till Friday 15th July to make suggestions for topics which have
not already been made, after which we'll allow three weeks for people to
vote on the most important issues and appropriate format.  We'll then go
round once more asking for suggestions and hopefully end up with a firm
agenda by the end of August.)

Martin has volunteered to assemble all the contributions, and I'll add
them to the web site.

So, if you're interested in such an event, have a look and have your say.

If you've already had your say, have a look and check that we've got it
right!

Please also note that we have a few places left on our Workshop in
Practising EBM in September 2000.  Please check out our web site for
details.

Cheers for now

Douglas Badenoch
Information Manager
NHS R&D Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
University of Oxford
NDM, Level 5, The John Radcliffe
Headington, Oxford, OX3 9DU
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1865 221321     Email:  [log in to unmask]
Fax: +44 1865 222901         WWW:  http://cebm.jr2.ox.ac.uk