From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 July 2000 16:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tenders Information

---- London Borough of Bromley Security Notice ----
"Please treat all e-mail with caution. Only open attachments from trusted business sources whose material you are sure is safe. Refer to the Council's e-mail and internet users Code of Conduct for further guidance on the correct use of the e-mail system."

---- End of Notice ----

To all list members,

We are considering putting a feature on Contracts information in a newsletter we send out to businesses - we are going to include information on Context Tenders and  The OJ Web Page.  However I wanted to double check whether the OJ CD for tenders was still produced and information about its availability any other sources people are using that they could recommend would be useful.

I am aware of some hard copy digests such as Contrax Weekly are there any other sources people are using which they could recommend.

Rob Hughes
BBiS
Bolton