-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 8:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Legal partnerships

Thank you very much for your help

Victoria

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Jones [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 July 2000 16:35
To: [log in to unmask]

This email has been received from an external party and has been
swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Dear Victoria

The legal professions in the new Europe by Alan Tyrrell and Zahd Yaqub,
2nd ed, Cavendish, 1996, isbn 1 85941 193 2,  may be of help to you.  It
summarizes the training, qualifications and conduct of lawyers in all
the Member States.

Best wishes

Ruth

Ruth Jones