At a recent  EBEA conference I found that I am not alone in preparing for
the new OCR Economics course.

I have just finished a draft division of teaching for two with a breakdown
of coverage by week. Wood Green is hoping to get students through all the
content by the end of April to allow time for revision and integration of
understanding. See http://www.woodgreen.oxon.sch.uk/econ/default.htm for
details.

If anyone teaching the OCR Economics syllabus would like to join our
collective please email me. This involves pooling ideas and sharing
resources. Ideally I'd like to discuss down to individual lesson plan
level - but we are expecting to be inspected within 18 months :-)

And I suppose this is a potentially powerful way of collaborating over the
Internet. So is anyone else prepared to take the lead for say AQA Economics?

Andy why stop at economics? I'd love to work collaboratively with some
colleagues revising their spec for the new OCR Business Studies.

And for those of you already on holiday ..... I hope you are having a well
earned rest

Regards

Wood Green School
Woodstock Road