I think we do.  Mike has been a well respected and valuable contributor to
the list over the years.  In fact he was one of the first members.  I will
personally miss his lively and well informed e-mails until he returns from
his vacations.  I think he will be deeply hurt if he realises that you don't
care if he goes on holday or not, or worse still that he is even missed.
BTW  was going to inform the list that I| was thinking of going on my
holidays next week but I don't think I will now if it gets such a similar
response
Danny McGeehan
PS I'm sure Gautam must miss him.  Perhaps we should do an audit and see if
the mortality increases in Sussex while he is on his holidays.  It would be
very interesting study. Perhaps Rowley could consider it.
Danny