Hello,
 I´m looking for a pen-pal  /e-mail-friend and hopefully a future exchange
partner. Last term I´had contacted twenty odd secondary schools in Britain
with this request and did not get one single reply. But I havent given up as
yet , so please excuse my gatecrashing this mailing- list. .
 My name is Fabian Simon. I´m a 15 year old boy from Tuebingen, which is an
old University town in the south-west of Germany. I´m in the 9th form at
Wildermuth-grammar school and in my fifth year of English, in my third year
of Latin and in my first year of French. My special interests are music,
drama, reading and swimming. Apart from taking piano-lessons I play the
keybord and the guitar. Together with four classmates I founded a rock band,
we´ve been having regular sessions for three years now. My musical tastes
range from rock and metal  to classic and baroque music. I love reading,
with a special interest in fantasy , philosophy and plays and have been a
member of a drama group for some time. I love cooking and and baking, except
the part of tidying up afterward. I,ve got one elder sister, Kathrin, she is
seventeen, a younger sister, called Ann-Marie (12) and a younger brother
Christian, who is ten years old . My mother is teaching English and French
an my father has been in social work.
I woul really like to have a pen- pal or e-mail friend .So, if any
subscriber
of this list could help me along with  useful links and hints, I would be
very grateful.
Fabian