The Fault Analysis Group of Liverpool is relocating to University College Dublin on Thursday 28th June. We provide our new contact details below. Our new e-mail server and web site are already active but please use our Liverpool phone numbers until we get to Dublin!

Address:
Fault Analysis Group
Department of Geology
University College Dublin
Belfield
Dublin
Ireland
Telephone: + 353 1 706 2606
Fax: + 353 1 706 2607
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (for e-mails to individuals replace 'fault' with first name)
Web: www.fault-analysis-group.ucd.ie

All members of the group are relocating to Dublin, apart from Juan Watterson and Andy Heath who will continue to work with the group but from Liverpool (although their e-mail addresses have changed as above), and Philip Nell who is joining our colleagues in Badley Earth Sciences Ltd. Both Juan and Andy can be contacted at their old phone numbers.

We look forward to seeing some of you in Dublin.