From: "protest against bloodsports" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Protest against bloodsports
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 13:56:09 GMT

PROTEST - HOUSE OF COMMONS - WED 31st MAY

There will be a major anti-hunt demonstration outside the House of Commons
from 1.00pm on Wednesday 31st May - and we are calling for your support.

We need many hundreds of people to ensure maximum publicity for this event,
designed to show that the ongoing "independent inquiry" into hunting is
nothing short of a cynical whitewash and that the Government is not serious
about ending the cruelty.

We are extensively advertising the event, particularly in and around London,
but any help you could give by spreading the word would be hugely
appreciated. Email us at [log in to unmask], or phone 01442
240246 if you have any questions.

Above all, please be there and bring others with you! Feel free to bring
banners, instruments, enthusiasm and anything else you think will help get
us noticed!