From: [log in to unmask]>Andrew Curphey
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 4:00 PM
Subject: PHEC?

I wanted to reply to Jon but couldn't see his address.

Daft question but does PHEC stand for "Pre-hospital emergency course".
Could someone send me details of such courses; it might be an idea to go on one sometime.

While I write any Army/military/naval medics out there? Could they write to me please. I have just joined the TA and would like to go on any (useful) courses run by the military and maximise my study leave by getting the TA to pay for the courses (err, as well as actually get paid by theArmy for doiing so). Maybe the Army run PHEC courses.

I am particularly interested in,

1 Fourthcoming ALS courses run by the military (my cert is coming up for renewal).

2 Burns courses

3 PHEC courses, as mentioned above.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Andrew

I had a disagreement with the tax office. I tried to claim back the tax on my psychoanalyst as a business expense.
They said it was a personal expense. We finally met half way and agreed to call it a contribution to a religious organisation.

Woody Allen