I keep thinking about this.

If you suspect there is an accident ahead, and you have a mobile, should you call 999 (or 112), explain who you are and where you are and ask if your assistance is required?

The drawback I see to this is scores of doctors calling whenever there is a traffic queue.

Anythoughts from any ambulance chaps who have experience of conntrol rooms?

Andrew

I had a disagreement with the tax office. I tried to claim back the tax on my psychoanalyst as a business expense.
They said it was a personal expense. We finally met half way and agreed to call it a contribution to a religious organisation.

Woody Allen