----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>kathrine connolly
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 12:27 PM
it would appear that there is a realisation about the offensive comments that were made.  I think women that are interested in this site are intelligent enough to make a difference between concepts and theories and subjective opinion.  I do not fell that these  comments are in anyway related to theory, I consider feminists' to be without breast and without that which could
be described as WOMANHOOD

Due to the abuse in this group, I am not in the least interested
in the political views of the feminist movement, but only from WOMEN in
the true sense of the word.

All Women envy the Penis'

however,   this has certainly been a learning experience for me in many ways.  it has certainly made me question just how objective I really am, and the conclusion is there is certainly room for improvement ........so for this at least I must say thank you

kathrine