Kandi

I cried when I read you mailing about your daughter.  I have to be careful
about attaching emotion to an email (or so I have read) or being 'defensive
and angry'  Although I can never understand what is wrong with defending
oneself or being angry,  But it is such a lovely story.  I cannot help
thinking how many geniuses are out there,  unidentified and labelled as  a
'problem child'

I love ADD kids, they are so bubbly, bright, creative and so on, I have said
all this in a previous mailing.

For me Ritalin most certainly has its place but only when it goes hand in
hand with a responsible  diagnosis and a well though out care package that
supports the child the parents and the environment within which they all
exist, i.e.: home and School

Great news

Diana