Had the interview in the psych department today. It was tougher than the
nursing station. I have to say I discovered something about myself I am very
pro Erikson. Every question was answered using the Erikson philosophy. I
would be counseling high risk drop out freshman with a multitude of
problems.
Freshman in my school means 17 to 60. A lot of women go back to school when
their husbands die a lot are pregnant or have a couple of kids by the times
they are 17 are on welfare.
My main point was Identity and when asked why I wanted to take on the
position I said because I have 27 years of work experience, coming from
poverty, and can identitify with the life of climbing the ladder.
When asked what I expect to get out of this counseling I said I never had
any children and I am at the stage of Grandmahood where I must give away or
stagnate again an Erikson philosophy.
Feedback please!

PSYCHOLOGY IS TO HELP NOT HINDER
Pat Rauch