  From: Patrick Zerr
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 3:29 AM
  Subject: continuing education and amount required

  Hamish and List;

  In Arizona we will begin to require continuing education.  There was much debate on how much was needed.  Since the state never had it they started with the minimal.  It was also not clear as to how much should be required.  Hamish, I'm wondering if through all your references they discussed how much continuing education was required?  Could you comment on this and list the corresponding reference?

  Thank you!
  Patrick Zerr
  http://www.apluspt.com
  Find out how to prepare for the National Physical Therapy Exam.
  Free licensing checklist available.