Dear Elizabeth,
Unfortunately, the bibliography on this is pretty slim.  Undoubtedly,
the place to begin is Yves Delaporte, ed., L'Ordinaire chartrain du
XIIIe siècle (Chartres, Société archéologique d'Eure-et-Loir, 1953).
Delaporte also made a transcription of a 12th-century Ordinary, the
Veridicus manuscript, that was destroyed in WW II, and it now
exists in the Archives diocésan in Chartres (through Christopher
Crockett, I now have a photocopy of it, and I can vouchsafe that
Latin, handwritten in French longhand, is mighty impenetrable).
Margot Fassler, however, is about to publish a book on Chartres
liturgy about which I'd love to know more (if anyone on the list has
heard anything about this project).  Other than that, you might
check Jan van der Meulen`s huge Chartres bibliography, which
contains a section on liturgy, but to my knowledge, nothing very
systematic has yet been done to put all the evidence together.
Cheers,
Jim Bugslag