HELP! - any suggestions for a class text for Business Studies?

At present I am teaching Economics A Level and I am introducing AS Business
Studies in September 2000 for the first time.  To start with we are only
offering the AS Business Studies but in the future we may offer the A2 as
well.  I will be following the new AQA specification.  I will need to order
a class text for September 2000 soon and I would like any suggestions or
recommendations for this.  It would be useful if the text had differentiated
assignments for the AS and A2.  As always money is tight and I want to buy a
class set that will take me over the next few years without the need to
change.  Any help will be much appreciated.  Thanks

Steve Morling
Head of Economics
Norwich High School for Girls