I am a sports science student and am currently looking for information for two literature reviews.
The topic of my research project is correlation of functional leg length inequality and leg strength imbalances.  I have collected several studies relating to this subject but would be interested in any other reviews or studies you may know of.
My second study involves the aerobic abilities of children (6-16yrs), I have not yet decided upon a topic of study in this area and would appreciate any ideas.  Some of my thoughts have been about the validity of VO2max tests and prepubertal children, or postpubertal VO2max sex differences.  I am not sure at all so would appreciate any input.
Thankyou
Donna McHugh