Dear Friends,
                                                    Many times we come  across conditions where we have to keep our patients
on bed for long time  e.g # cases on traction ,trauma and other surgery .Prolonged recumbent position
 physical weakness ,and mostly old age group cases land up vertigo when ever they  are up and about.
Mostly this condition is self limiting  ,but DO WE HAVE ANY METHOD  OR MODALITY  to resolve
this crisis,because one of my case ,an old lady who has undergone  hip replacement  continues to complain of vertigo ,which  is unnecessarily delaying her weight bearing and movement .

Thanking you all.