From: Sood <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 8:59 AM
Subject: taping supraspinatus tendenitis !

Dear friends,
                            I had a patient with severe pain in shoulder and she was unable to sleep
due to pain , slight  attempt   for abduction and external rotation was  very painful .I put
a  tape elastoplast above spine of scapulae along the  muscle till the insertion ,with arm held
passively  above 90 degree abduction .and than allowed the limb to descend ,with muscle
now supported with tape .Pain relief was so remarkable .
                            I will love to listen from anyone regarding their experiences .

With regards

Dr.Sarveshwar Sood
Orthopaedic Surgeon & Head Department of Physical
Medicine & Rehabilitation,
Member American Academy Of Pain Management.
S.B.L.S.Hospital
812/1,Housing Board Colony
Model Town,Jalandhar city
Punjab State.India