Dear Mel

I enjoyed your pressey of the history and current status of the Pilates
Method. I was struck by the similarities with the Martial Arts which I have
enjoyed for many years.

Ie a teacher develops the style and his disciples squabble over the
ownership and developement of the style when the guru is no longer
influential. A similar process happened in the UK when Dr Cyriax passed
away. I would encourage people to develope their own systems based on the
information around them. As we are unique entities, the way we practice our
profession will also be unique.

Warm Regards Kevin Reese PT UK