I have followed the recent discussion with great interest but also with
dismay as good interesting debate is spoiled by personal attacks. Even in
heated debate there is no excuse for personal insults. At one point I felt
that if the protagonists had been face to face the next comment would have
been ' Let's settle this outside'!
I really enjoy the mailbase discussions and even when there is controversy
it can be very interesting. Please heed the advice of Dick and keep things
civil, anyway it is difficult to hold the jackets in cyberspace!!!

Margaret Revie
Hamilton