From: Robin Shutt [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 April 2000 14:40
To: physio
Subject: Goniometric measurement

Hi,
can anyone please point me in the direction of any papers that have
investigated the reliability (or not!) of the standard goniometer. So far
Medline/Cinhal has thrown up very little.
It has always been my understanding that both the inter and intra ratings
for this clinical tool are rather low! - but can't find the references.
Many thanks
Robin Shutt
Lecturer in Physiotherapy
School of Health