Me too would be interested. Can I ask that you post a message to the list once
you have it ready (at $10+ this is hardly commercial, more a very welcome
service, so I'm sure easily within supple limits of taste and decorum -- it
also doesn't make too big a hole in the beer-tokens)? Maybe also a brief
outline of precisely what's on it (not everyone will know Schreiber, though
many of us are familiar with the term 'biblia pauperum' -- pesky thing keeps
popping up while I'm doing other things. But no mss subsequent to Schreiber? A
quick look at DBI-Link throws up 42 references in response to the query 'biblia
pauperum' (some will be duplicates, not all will be relevant anyway). And there
are doubtless more out there. Wouldn't it be a pity to miss the opportunity to
update things a trifle? Even as a non-committal 'oh and here are a bunch more'?

Anyone out there got a Veta Itala digitised? My $10 is ready.

Angus Graham
(hard against the Stone Mountains of surprisingly green southern Arabia)