Many thanks for your message. Sorry if I took it the wrong. I have always been very positive about life. In relation to sexuality, my main concern is the practial aspects of accessing sexual experiences, especially for people with severe physical impairments.

I will give you in touch with my article, as I write it!

Simon Stevens
Enable Enterprises
PO Box 1974
COVENTRY
CV3 1YF

Tel: 070 209 21158
Fax: 0870 133 2447

Personal:
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.simonstevens.com

Business
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.enableenterprises.com

Join our free mailing list at
http://www.onelist.com/group/accessibity <---CLICK HERE
and keep in touch with the latest in accessibility issues
PLUS free price draw every month! Win £150 worth of consultancy