Greetings All ...

I have two requests for information:

1.  Do you have any  recommendations for good texts/books/articles for me
to read regarding content analysis or bibliograph research?  I'm planning
to do a content analysis related to journal articles and  need to do some
reading on this type of research.

2.  What journals do you read to get information about disabled
individuals (or disability issues)?  It would help if you identify your
profession (or your work speciality) and the journals you find most
helpful or informative regarding articles on disability.  Journals do not
have to be specifically related to your profession  .. your interest
could be disability in general or a specific disability.

Please send me your responses off-line and put *journals* in the subject
area.  I will get back in touch with the group with a summary of your

Many Thanks in advance for your assistance!  This information will be
very helpful!

Elizabeth Rogovsky
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.