Greetings All ....

There is an interesting article on King Gimp ("King Gimp," Unquenched) in
The Washington Post's Sunday April 2, 2000 Arts Section (Section G).
This article is about Dan Keplinger, the Artist in the documentary, and
the film makers.  I recommend those who are interested to check it out on
the Washington Post's web site ... www.washingtonpost.com.

I didn't watch the Oscars.  But in this article there's a little
discussion about what happened when the announcement of who won was
made....."Those who don't know him saw a man fall out of his wheelchair
and land on the floor.  Those who know him saw a man 'explode with joy.'
........ I was doing my victory dance."  In retrospect .. one of the film
makers said s/he wished they made a statement when they got up there on
stage that "Dan's okay.  He's just celebrating with us."  Read the
article ... good reading!

For those with cable access, the documentary will air on HBO on June 5.

Elizabeth
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.