Some of you will have seen a nasty article in the March
issue of Coalition which misrepresents my views on
genetics, as well as generally slagging me off as a traitor,
individualist, careerist etc.  Another example of the sad
tendency in the movement of attacking each other, rather
than engaging with the issues or taking a pluralist perspective.

If anyone wants a copy of the response I have written, or
indeed copies of my articles on genetics to find out what I
really think, I would be happy to send them these.

Please contact me off list.

Tom Shakespeare