I like that word in the subject, by the way, "repiles". Sometimes, its what
I do with words: repiling what has been piled before. Anyway,
Michael wrote, in part:
"Which leads me to an objection from Keith Armstrong about the use of the
term 'inability'.   However, to me 'inability' also includes experiences
when one wishes to do something but is prevented to do so by one's own
impairment, a persons facticity of physicality - and theaffects that has
on
the psyche.  Not just in a social sense but a phenonemological sense."
Michael, aren't "inabilities" experiences that occur, not as a result of
one's own impairment, but rather the inability or unwillingness of a
cultural to accommodate the needs of a particular individual to do
something?
Phil Smith
Vermont Self-Determination Project