		Laurence wrote-
		Hello everyone again
		I just want to make a quick point.  When people send in
comments about
		labelling or any other spurious practice. If you are to use
pieces of my
		writing, I wonder if I could ask that you contextualise it
for me.  I am
		aware Phil (and others who have responded) that you probably
did
		recognise that i was not putting forward an opinion or
describing the way I
		think about things. But rather, that I was describing how
things are
		considered by the people who developed those definitions.
However,
		when my words are situated directly below comments about
such
		practices, it *can* look like you are using my comment as an
*example*
		of labelling or other such practice.  I do not feel that I
have been taken out
		of context but I feel that the possibility exists for that
to happen now.

		And Keith responded-
		I comments are in direction of the
		concept of this type of labeling and not on
		the author.  I don't shoot messengers.

		To which Phil says:
		Yup. I understand, Laurence, that you are describing how
things are, rather than how they should be.
		Me too.
		I'll try to be careful about context.
		Best-
		Phil Smith