Hi list

I have just joined the list two minutes ago.

I am involved in helping to run Open Days at Woodchester Mansion, near Stroud, Gloucestershire. One of the architects involved in the design of the building was Charles Francis Hansom, brother of the more famous Joseph Aloysius Hansom.

Another volunteer at the Mansion is trying, without much success, to find out more than the basic facts about CFH. Please can any list members either provide more info to the list (or personally to me) or tell me some good sources of information (books, journals etc). I am not really into research on architecture (yet), so I wouldn't really know where to start!

If you are interested in more info about 'our mansion' see our web site on

www.the-mansion.co.ok

Thanks in advance

Roger Gosling