On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:03:57 -0000 Gordon Thorburn
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear Maddy, thank you for your erudite reply. I don't have access to the
> documents you mention and wonder if you know how I can see them or a
> summary thereof. Best wishes, Gordon T

Gordon - you could try your local university library - check their
catalogue online by going to http://www.niss.ac.uk/lis/opacs.html
and choosing the relevant one from the list.

Sorry, I can't help being a librarian... :-)

Katy

Katy Jordan
Faculty Librarian, Engineering & Design
Library & Learning Centre
University of Bath
BA2 7AY
Tel: 01225-826826 x5612
Living Spring Journal - THE International Electronic
Forum for Research into Holy Wells & Waterlore
http://www.bath.ac.uk/lispring/journal/front.htm
The Holy Wells Web - Gateway to Waterlore
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~liskmj/holywell.htm