 I agree with Chris, ie. maybe it is proximal tendonitis.
Depending on how bad it is this will most likely settle when return
to usual training routine is completed.  I'm not inclined to overtreat
this "new" condition for this reason.  I wonder what other members
of the list feel about this approach.
Scott.
--

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:05:09   Barrett, Chris wrote:
>Perhaps he has developed proximal hamstring tendonitis? Has he been doing
>lots of curls for his rehabilitation work. Diagnosis is really by palpation
>and behaviour of symptoms.
>
>Chris Barrett
>Western Australia

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.com