Did Plummer ever publish an English translation of the Vitae Sanctorum Hiberniae? If Plummer did not, has anyone else published a translation? Charles Skallerud No, Plummer did not, nor has anyone else to my knowledge, either of the vitae Plummer published, or of the other vitae from the great collections [see also William Heist's edition of the Vitae Sanctorum Hiberniae (Brussels, 1965)]. If you're lucky, you might be able to find the odd vita here or there in translation and before too long, I hope, the Vitae Sanctarum Hiberniae should be published in English. You're probably familiar with Plummer's Bethada NTimesáem nÉrennTimes (2 vols. Oxford, 1922-- sometimes entitled the Lives of the Irish SaintsTimes), the Irish Lives of the Saints, translated into English in vol II. It offers a much smaller selection than the VSH, but there's quite a bit of overlap with the VSH, so it's not a bad place to start and copies of the BNE are pretty easy to come by. Maeve