Dear Werner,
Welcome!
I've made several pilgrimages to the Paraclete and will go again in May
of this year. I hope it will continue to develop as a major site for
Abelardophiles.
And your English is just fine! (My German is all but non-existent.)
Best,
Kathryn Wildgen (of solid Bavarian stock on my father's side - Eberle.)