I would start back at defining your measurements, and what is the
intervention.  The outcome is not a test, the trial intervention is the
test.  The outcome should be stated with simple data measures, percents,
etc.  The intervention should have the descriptive measures applied, i.e.
PPV, sens., spec., etc.  I hope this is helpful, although my insights may
not be complete.
Kind Regards,
Daniel L. Sontheimer, M.D.
Asst. Prof. Of Family Medicine