Apologies for cross posting

Dear Collegue,

I'm writing to inform you about the forthcoming Conference organised by
the IGU Study Group on Local Development, to be held in Trento (Italy)
in the autumn 2000. Herewith, please, find enclosed the Call for Papers
of the Conference. Because of your eminent interests and studies in
Social Science I think you might be interested in submitting a
paper.

If you know about any colleague of yours who might be interested in our
initiatives, please let it know to the executive secretary of the Study
Group, Dr. Paolo Giaccaria ([log in to unmask]), so he will contact
directly giving all the informations about the Conference.

Looking forward to meet you in Trento.

Sincerely yours,

Prof. Fabio Sforzi
The chairman of the Study Group