The University of Akron is sponsoring an international conference on
ethics in April 2001 titled:  "2001 --The Human Genome Odyssey:  The
Science, Business, and Bioethics of Engineering Human Life."  The
organizers would be quite happy to have presentations from major
speakers on this topic, regarding people with disabilities.  I have
given them some names and ideas, but would appreciate it if you would be
able to direct me to people who might be interested in coming here.

The organizers told me they had hoped someone would come forward for
this area, so there is already support and interest.

Thanks!

Timothy Lillie	[log in to unmask]