Pallor with head injury.

Possible causes:
 1) Missed serious other causes !  ie shock due to haemorrhage (don't
under-estimate how
much a scalp can bleed ) ruptured spleen etc, cardiac tamponade, serious
chest injury etc.
2) Vasovagal response ( Similar to ocular reflex )
3) Sympathetic overdrive due to numerous factors ie; pain, fear and serious
causes!

I think that exhausts my knowledge on this bit.

Dry drowning
I understand this as the effect of laryngeal spasm on the drowning victim.
This explains the fact that they asphyxiate, rather than drown!

Vomiting after running.
Lots of factors!
Serious causes ie; heat exhaustion, subarachnoid haemmorhage etc.
Gastric stasis due to blood diversion and neurogenic factors.
Metabolic changes.

I hope this is of help and I'm sure the rest of the list will contribute
other reasons!

Regards

Adrian Kerner
SpR A&E