I`m currently attempting to start an undergraduate dissertation looking at
the possible effects weightbearing may have on shoulder proprioception.  The
majority of work done in this field is on the ankle but I was hoping to link
the use of the non-dominant arm in rugby league players to rise from the
floor following a tackle to show  that this constant weight bearing could
have an effect as it does in ankles.  I am at the moment looking for
possible articles linking the theory of weight bearing and proprioception.

Thanks in advance.

J.Moran