Yes but Pinochet and his cronies were the structure in this case.  He and
others should be directly answerable for his actions to the rest of the
world.

Thanks for pointing out the aspects of corporate responsibilities though -
my critical geography skills do need sharpened up, and I failed to see this.

Rob