In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Rowley Cottingham <[log in to unmask]> writes
>I'm a bit jetlagged still so I've probably forgotten something vital. Oh, I have
>tried a couple of Tea Tree oil dressings. Looked
>silly, but gave tremendous pain relief in the acute phase.

<Anecdotal mode>
I was told that lavender oil relieves the pain of superficial burns.   I
have used it on myself several times and I have to say that it does seem
to achieve this for me.
</Anecdotal mode>
--
Jel the Suggestible

The UK Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician  and Command Physician course
site has been updated - take a look for course dates in 2000!!

http://www.wildmedic.org
http://www.wemsi.org

'There's no such thing as bad weather - just bad  clothing"
                                                Anon Norwegian