Donna,

Have you checked out other sources than for instance Med Line? There are a number of good books that may be of interest for you:

“Movement Stability & Low Back Pain” by Vleeming et al.

“Clinical Anatomy of the Lumbar Spine and Sacrum” by Bogduk

“Clinical Biomechanics of the Spine” by White and Panjabi.

These are all excellent books.

Yours truly,

Patrick Hanson, M.D.

Department of Medical Anatomy, Section C

Lab. For Functional Anatomy and Biomechanics.

University of Copenhagen

Blegdamsvej 3

2200 Copenhagen, Denmark

Phone:  +45-35327233