Dear Windy Johnson,
                                    Thanks for your  valuable opinion.
1.regarding X-rays in flexion and extension to judge stability of spondylolisthesis .I remmember
  reading a paper on this subject where author of such study had declared them to be unreliable.
  But we shall try to get these X-rays.
2.she have any saddle anaethesia?
  After standing  for few minutes to cook ,she has paresthesia spreading down in perineal region.
3.any gait disturbance?
 No
4.Is she unstable in her movements - e.g. hinging at L4/5
area or jerky quality of movements.?
No.
                            Can you please explain briefly "In theory you could also try firing up
the local segmental multifidus."Are you referring to electrotherapy e.g TENS surge/interferentials?
                                Thanking you,
Dr.Sarveshwar Sood
Orthopaedic Surgeon & Head Department of Physical
Medicine & Rehabilitation,
Member American Academy Of Pain Management.
S.B.L.S.Hospital
812/1,Housing Board Colony
Model Town,Jalandhar city
Punjab State.India