Dear Anuradha
Lysholm score is one of the best clinical methods of evaluation of
the knee stability (ligaments integrity). To know more about this
method you can look at this article:  "Rating system in the
evaluation of knee ligament injuries. Tegner Yelverton and Jack
Lysholm. 1985 198 : 43-49".

I hope this helps
Abbas