There is a Retts Snydrome Disease Society in the UK and there used to be a
physio nationally advising others attached to the society.  I suggest you
can either contact the CSP for her name or the Retts Disease Society direct.
  Having had some limited contact with a patient and her family with this
problem in the past i'm sure you'll enjoy the work.  Rita Kenny.
rita [log in to unmask] (previosly a physio working with adults with
learning disabilities)