Sounds interesting Liz - not used it myself but would be very interested in
progress.  Can you let me know how you get on?

Bob Sydes

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Elizabeth [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 February 2000 10:40
To: 'SMR Forum'
Subject: Spec for digital modelling

Can anyone help....

We are writing a site specification and want to get a 3-D digital model of
the site produced, has anyone any examples of including this in a spec?

Liz Williams
SMR Assistant, Conservation Team, Environment Directorate
Northumberland County Council, County Hall
Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 2EF
Tel: 01670 534060   Fax: 01670 533086
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.northumberland.gov.uk